You are here:
Ever since we’ve been installing replacement doors and windows in Dallas – Fort Worth and our other North Texas locations, we’ve answered many of the same questions!
Here are just a few common questions about door and window replacement.
3) Do you install replacement windows year-round? If so, will I lose a lot of heat/cooling at the time of installation?
4) How long will it take to get my replacement windows? How much time should I allow for the installation?
5) What type of warranty is available for my windows?
6) What happens to my old windows?
7) What do I do if there is a problem with the windows?
8) A golf ball cracked my old window. Will you repair it?
9) Are screens included with the windows I order?
10) I bought a door from the local home improvement center. Will you install it?
11) My bathroom door has a hole in it. Will you fix it?
12) How long will it take to get my replacement door? How much time should I allow for the installation?
13) What type of warranty is available for my door?
14) What do I do if there is a problem with the door?
15) Do the doors come with pet doors installed for my dog?
16) Do I have to paint or stain my door?
17) What part of my old door is removed?